With decades of experience in the grooming industry, Joey Villani knows what it takes to be a successful groomer and business owner. In this brand-new day-long program, the “Dogfather” will share his knowledge and expertise to help you maximize the success of your salon. Whether you are thinking about opening your own salon or are a veteran groomer looking to improve your bottom line, this seminar is perfect for you and your business.
Part One: The Beginning
- Finding the right location and target area for your business
- The ideal setup to maximize your profits and reduce waste
- Advertising that works for your salon
Part Two: How About the View?
- The appearance of my salon and staff
- The attitude of my salon and staff
- Who is my target customer?
Part Three: Clients Are King
- The first contact
- Knowing the right questions to ask
- Procedures that all staff should know and understand
Part Four: The Right Price and Service
- Figuring out how to price my service
- The trim that works
- Other services and upcharges
Part Five: Finishing Touches and the Rest
- Products and accessories are key
- How can I be a good employee?
- How can I be a good employer?